1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Binding at Prom?

Discussion in 'Gender Identity and Expression' started by Najlen, Mar 12, 2017.

1. Najlen

Hi! Prom is coming up soon, and I'm starting to think about what I'm going to wear and everything. I like dresses (yes I'm a boy who likes dresses. Dresses are fun. Deal with it) and I like sewing, so I'm planning to make a dress. It will cover the entire area where a binder goes, so I could wear one if I had to. I would rather not though, because it wouldn't be fun to try and dance with it on. Does anyone know a way to bind that isn't so tight around your ribs? Or maybe a way that I could build a binder into the dress? Any advice is appreciated.

2. Lacybi

Gender Pronoun:
    He
    Sexual Orientation:
    Gay
    Out Status:
    Some people
    (I like dresses too - high five!) What about a good sports bra? Or two although that's a lot of messing.

3. Cinis

Cinis Guest

If the area is covered anyway it's probably best if you don't incorporate the binder into the dress because that's extra work and ,if you go with the probably easiest method that Seth suggested, difficult to get into and close.

#3 Cinis, Mar 13, 2017
    Last edited by a moderator: Mar 13, 2017