1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Trans man sex problems

Discussion in 'Gender Identity and Expression' started by What If, Mar 14, 2017.

1. What If

Out Status:
    A few people
    Hi guys, so I have been on T for about 7 months now and things are going great. Yay hormones! So I recently met this girl and she is amazing. She is straight and has never been with a girl let alone a trans man. Things between us couldn't be better. We have fooled around a little bit and things are getting closer to sex. To be completely honest with you guys it has been years since I have had sex and the last time was as a lesbian when I was still in denial about being trans. My comfortablility with my body has changed a lot since then and I am extremely nervous about all of it. Her and I have talked about it and she knows where I'm at but I still want to try. Anyways I want to get a strap on. One that is realistic and comfortable. I have been looking online and there are so many options. I'm willing to spend the money I just want to make sure that I'm getting a good product. Any suggestions or info would be great!

2. Aberrance

Gender Pronoun:
    He
    Sexual Orientation:
    Gay
    Out Status:
    Out to everyone
    I don't know what kind of strap on you're after but i was looking at the realdoe for a while and i definitely think it's worth checking out, heard some good reviews about it. Also Transthetics have recently released a prosthetic called the bono which is made for play, i can vouch for the company, it was created by a transguy and all of his products are tried and tested by transguys so I'd imagine the bono is pretty great, i have the EZP from them and it's awesome. I'd do a search for a pack and play prosthetic on a couple sites, just do some comparisons and work out what you want from the product.

3. Irisviel

I'm not watching his channel but I know this uppercase Chase guy is doing a lot of sex toy reviews and explains the use of those, so you might want to check that out on YouTube.

4. Rickystarr

Gender Pronoun:
    He
    Sexual Orientation:
    Bisexual
    Out Status:
    Some people
    The best strapon I've ever had (also recommended by Chase) is the fuze ultra. It looks realistic, it's not too unwieldy, and it has ridges at the base that rub pleasantly against growth (put lube on them, and you'll want a harness that allows contact) and it has a slot in the base for a vibrating bullet. Also it is fairly cheap, less than 70 usd.

#4 Rickystarr, Mar 15, 2017
    Last edited: Mar 15, 2017