1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

I need help finding a chest binder

Discussion in 'Gender Identity and Expression' started by thatonesoprano1, Mar 17, 2017.

1. thatonesoprano1

Hello peeps, I am ftm/genderqueer and I am looking for a chest binder to help me feel more comfortable in my skin, but I can't seem to find any. Do you guys have any websites that seem to fit well, or stores you can go to? If it helps, I live in the States. :icon_bigg Thanks!

2. Najlen

They don't really sell binders in stores, the only places that would maybe have them are sex shops. Underworks and gc2b are generally cited as the best places to go, I personally do not like the way the gc2b binders are built because I think it makes them more painful than is strictly necessary. Underworks binders are stretchy all the way around, the ones from gc2b have a stiff panel in the front and stretchy backs. That makes them work really well, especially for people with larger chests, but the one time I tried wearing one (one that had already been broken in by someone else, so that's not why) it was unbearably uncomfortable. I have really sensitive skin though so that's probably why it didn't work for me. A lot of people recommend lesloveboat as well, I've never tried any of their binders but they have way more style choices than underworks or gc2b. There are also a bunch of binder exchange programs floating around the internet, where you can get a used one for a cheaper price or for free. Hope this helps!

3. Lacybi

Gender Pronoun:
    He
    Sexual Orientation:
    Gay
    Out Status:
    Some people
    I'm a 32DD and I have a full length GC2b that I love. I'd heard all about how uncomfortable binders were before I got mine and just it's so comfortable! There's nothing to dig into your back, no fiddly tag that tickles, no bra straps digging into that one skinny part of your bony shoulders.

4. musicheals315

Gender Pronoun:
    They
    Sexual Orientation:
    Other
    Out Status:
    Not out at all
    I just got my first binder from GC2B, I'm a 34B (i think, it's been a long time since I wore an actual bra). So far it's pretty comfortable and binds more than the 2 sports bra method I was using. I actually came on here to get advice on whether it fits right, because it does not seem uncomfortable at all, aside from being difficult to get on. There is a little extra room for me right by where the fat accumulates by my armpits, but now that i've been wearing it for a little while i'm pretty sure it's not noticeable and probably doesn't need to be any smaller. Good luck with finding one that works for you!