1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Back because of a realization

Discussion in 'Gender Identity and Expression' started by anthracite, Mar 17, 2017.

1. anthracite

anthracite Guest

I guess I found the reason on why I'm so angry.

It's just standard coping mechanism for when destiny kicks your ass.

I tried to wait and see if it goes away, very typical. Then anger, rage.

Somebody has to be at fault. For me, a conservative, who could be better than LGBT?

If they would keep their mouths shut, I wouldn't have noticed. If they wouldn't be so daring in their agenda I could live with it. If this, then that.

Doesn't make any sense. No one caused me being transgendered. You didn't, I didn't. You just happen to suit as an enemy very well. So I guess all I can is apologize. It's gonna take a while after all I took a year to get through denial.

I don't even know why I'm writing this. Why I'm back. To set things straight? Talk about other things rather than outing, because we're not gonna agree on this one but help each other on the other ones?

Whatever. I'm fragile. Fucking far away from the man I want to be. Truth is, as a rather masculine guy I become a bunch of complexes. Too small, too thin, not enough muscle. Never good enough.

2. Irisviel

you are two letters on the lgbt acronym, I have no idea why you say "them" about it. LGBT is a demographic you're part of. I guess you actually mean left wing activists.

3. anthracite

anthracite Guest

Guess you're right about this. Still don't know if it's a good idea to hang around here in this stage of grief. But I don't know how to work through it. How to manage a peaceful parallel existence.