1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Packer shopping (NSFW)

Discussion in 'Gender Identity and Expression' started by GayNurse95, Mar 18, 2017.

1. GayNurse95

Gender Pronoun:
    He
    Sexual Orientation:
    Gay
    Out Status:
    Out to everyone
    Greetings.
    So I am looking into getting a packer in the near future. I have started looking at two types: Either the Freetom or the Peecock. I have mentioned in an earlier post what I am looking for, but I will state it again. I am looking for something to pack with, the play with and to pee with.
    I am about 5'3, 5'5 with shoes. Will it look weird if I decide to go with a 5 inch packer?
    I am using a stand alone packer (just there to pack, not to play or pee) that is 5 inches. I pack it so it is pointing upward.
    What do you guys think?
    Thank you in advance.

2. squares

Sexual Orientation:
    Questioning
    Out Status:
    A few people
    I haven't tried either of them, but from what I've seen/heard that the FreeToM is a bit bigger/bulkier than the Peecock. If you're already using a 5 inch packer and it's not too big/bulky, then you could probably use a 5 inch FreeTom. You said you want to pack, play, and pee with it, but is there anything that's most important of the three? It might end up that it's hard to find a good ratio. Some guys want a smaller packer and something larger for sex, so something you wouldn't want to regularly pack with could be really good for play. If you really want to pack with it, you might look into getting a smaller Peecock, but that might not be as good with the play aspect. It's sort of all up to your preferences and main uses.