1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

This post will be a mess...

Discussion in 'Gender Identity and Expression' started by kawaiipotato1, Mar 18, 2017.

1. kawaiipotato1

Sexual Orientation:
    Bisexual
    Out Status:
    A few people
    I'm so confused. I'm biologically female and I wear makeup (idk if that relates to anything) but I don't feel female. I wear boys clothes and I usually use he/him pronouns. I don't know if there's something wrong with me. I use some girl things but I mostly act like a boy. I've had a conflicting fight with myself to find out who I really am because I don't feel right not knowing who I am and what to do if I don't feel right.
    I've never really gravitated towards 'girly' things, but then I had a thought that maybe I'm just a tomboy and I just don't want to admit it. But I don't like being called a she...Is this normal? Is there anything I should research to see if there is any explanation for what I feel.
    I try to make myself look more like a boy, and when I look in the mirror and see my female body I just don't feel right. Like I don't belong in my own body.
    If there is anyone that has the same problem then please tell me what to do..It's making me so stressed.

Kawaiipotato1

2. Worker Bee

Gender Pronoun:
    They
    Sexual Orientation:
    Other
    Out Status:
    Out to everyone
    Hey there. Have you ever thought that you want to be a man? If so you might be trans. Otherwise you may possibly be agender.

I recently realised I was agender after feeling uncomfortable in my body for many years. I'm biologically female which bothered me from a young age without knowing why. I have always worn boys or mens clothes as well as mens scents. However I know I do not want to physically change to a man.

After finally allowing myself to think about it I realised I actually do not identify with any gender at all. I looked on the internet and discovered the word agender and have felt better within myself since.

I hope you find the answers you are looking for