1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

My feelings

Discussion in 'Gender Identity and Expression' started by keynote, Mar 19, 2017.

1. keynote

Alright so i don't have idea if what i'm writing here is something i should post here but here i go.
    Not long ago i discovered i was transgender ftm and since that i've been feeling depressed and bad about my body also i honestly feel so sad cause i don't know if someday i'll be a real boy.
    Everyone in the streets and where i go recognize that i'm a "girl" and i hate it and in my school also everyones knows this and i use girls bathroom but the point is that i haven't come out to my family just to some of my friends and i am really scared of what people around me will say.
    I heard my mom say transphobic comments before and my parents recognize me as a girl and call me in every girly pronouns they know and i am so done with this.
    I am also bisexual and i told to my brother and he is being really supportive since then adn also asked me if i identified more as a girl or boy and i responded as a boy because i didn't like shopping but he said a lot of girls do not like go shopping as well but i feel i am gonna tell him before telling my parents.
    Honestly i don't know what to do i feel really lost and that nobody gets me been feeling really bad and is getting worse.
    So if this text doesn't goes here i am sorry but i just wanted to vent and say how i felt i really don't expect any answer but if you do comment i'll appreciate it as well.
    Thank you.

2. Worker Bee

Gender Pronoun:
    They
    Sexual Orientation:
    Other
    Out Status:
    Out to everyone
    I'm glad your brother is so supportive. I'm agender but physically I'm female however there's not much I can do about it. I'm changing my name to something neutral.

I guess most people will think I'm a lesbian which is what I thought I was for years and yet I felt so lost and disconnected.

I hope everything works out for you

3. AbsoluteNerd

Gender Pronoun:
    She
    Sexual Orientation:
    Bisexual
    Out Status:
    Some people
    Your brother seems really supportive. At the very least, if you come out to him you can at least be yourself when your parents aren't around.

4. keynote

Yeah i can be myself when my parents are around but the bad thing is that he doesn't lives in my house cause he is in university in other country :frowning2: