1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

My weekend is ruined?

Discussion in 'Gender Identity and Expression' started by Spot, Mar 23, 2017.

1. Spot

Gender Pronoun:
    He
    Sexual Orientation:
    Other
    Out Status:
    Some people
    This may be a bit TMI

I've had exams everyday this week except Wednesday and I was really looking forward to this weekend, especially today which is Friday. My depression had eased up slightly for now and things were looking pretty good. Until today, I woke up fifteen minutes early which is a bit unusual for me and well, I'd started my period...I won't get any more graphic than that :/ My pill is malfunctioning (just like the last one...) and we have to try and get me prescribed for something stronger now :icon_sad:
    And I know people say "it's just blood like cutting your finger" which is a lie. It's blood from parts that I shouldn't even have, from female parts so obviously I'm going to feel bad about it. Everyone has fingers, not everyone has a uterus. Anyway it's just been total hell since, like always. My hair and face (with acne :rolle:slight_smile: was all greasy when I woke up so I had to take a shower for like half an hour. And as always, I just feel incredibly sick. My head and back is killing me and I don't know if it's worth eating anything, plus I just got pain so bad I thought I'd better call my mom because I thought my appendix was exploding. I'm okay now, hopefully. Now I'm not going to be able to sleep in like I wanted to, I'll be lucky if I get any sleep at all because I feel hot and sweaty all the time. This is going to be my only real weekend to actually just stay at home for a while since next week, I have to do this thing for our school's cross-country where I have to help the runners and give them emotional support and water all day. And now I feel like all my plans are kind of ruined.
    And I physically can't use tampons or anything you need to insert, I've seen people suggest that before. Honestly, that'd probably make me feel more dysphoric anyway, it seems like everything is giving me dysphoria...

Can I still fix my weekend or do I just hope for better luck next time?