1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Super happy with the results!!!

Discussion in 'Gender Identity and Expression' started by Eldridge, Mar 28, 2017.

1. Eldridge

So I wasn't on the test you too names pronouns out here forum and i decided to try out a new name one that I felt a lot more comfortable with and a new set of pronouns. So far I've just been allowing any pronouns because it doesn't really affect me that much but being someone born in a male body everyone used he. That makes sense doesn't out me to everyone and doesn't make me feel like I'm being judged. Although he pronouns just aren't doing it for me they feel strange like when's you say a work over and over so I decided to try out she pronouns on the page along with Harley as Harley quinn in a big influence on me for i feel that Harley goes through a lot of feelings that I can relate to she's also one of my overall favourite characters in the DC universe. Anyway so I used the name and pronouns and it made my day. It truely did. I don't think anything has felt so right to me in a long time. Except my current relationship. But yeah I like Harley and she pronouns a lot they make me feel a lot more comfortable that what I'm currently using so yeah. I must say that the names and pronoun trying page is great and very useful because everyone who posts uses the names and pronouns of the person in front of them in the forums meaning no one gets left out. Very useful and made me smile because I really think that's worked for me ~Harley out xx

2. Worker Bee

Gender Pronoun:
    They
    Sexual Orientation:
    Other
    Out Status:
    Out to everyone
    Hey Harley. I'm glad you found a name that you feel comfortable with.

Ms quinzel totally rocks!