1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

packer/packing help ?

Discussion in 'Gender Identity and Expression' started by charli3brown, Mar 30, 2017.

1. charli3brown

Sexual Orientation:
    Bisexual
    Out Status:
    Some people
    hey so im out as a transguy and my family and friends have been super chill about it, im 15 but im turning 16 this weekend and i was wondering when is it like people start packing ?

i tried the sock method but you can easily tell its just a sock,, also like the sensation of having something there,, how long does it take after packing for that foreign feeling to start to feel natural, if that makes any sense

edit/// how do you even go about asking your folks for a packer

#1 charli3brown, Mar 30, 2017
    Last edited: Mar 30, 2017
  2. Yasha of XMETAS

Gender Pronoun:
    He
    Sexual Orientation:
    Gay
    Out Status:
    Out to everyone
    Congrats on being out an about dude! Even more to yer family and friends being chill about it too :slight_smile: :thumbsup:

For packers, I just use a sock for now myself lol. But, I am looking to buy one when I can, maybe a pleasure kit with it. I wrote a list of some sites that sell packers from asking around myself:

FTMEssentials
    Early2Bed
    ToolshedToys
    Transwear

I hope that helps :slight_smile:

3. Aberrance

Gender Pronoun:
    He
    Sexual Orientation:
    Gay
    Out Status:
    Out to everyone
    I brought the XS Mr Limpy and it's a decent packer and cheap but even with it being the XS it looks massive in your pants. You wouldn't be able to wear it with sweats, jeans might be okay and it might also work out if you're a bigger guy. I'd suggest the Mr Limpy to start off with though. It's one of the smallest on the market, it's cheap and it's just overall what you want from a packer. To tell you the truth though, I've gone back to packing with a sock more days than my Limpy just because of the size. It's a good starting point though.

4. AaronV

To be honest I just pack with a sock, or to be more precise I bundled up three ankle socks into something that looks like a natural bulge. If I ever buy a packer I would most likely get a packer/stp/play combination, but those are pretty expensive and I don't feel like spending 100 dollars or more on something I'm going to use once or twice.
    The "You're so Brave" podcast did one episode on packers and stps, I would recommend watching that.
    About the foreign feeling, packing felt weird for the first couple of days, but nowadays it feels weird to leave the house without a packer. ^^