1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Confusion Once Again.

Discussion in 'Gender Identity and Expression' started by FriendOfAquaman, Apr 1, 2017.

1. FriendOfAquaman

Sobreda,Setubal,Portugal,Iberian Peninsula,Europe
    Sexual Orientation:
    Bisexual
    Hello everyone! I've recently (and by recently I mean for a while now) been questioning myself, I don't know what I am anymore gender-wise (Biologically male)
    I feel pretty neutral almost all the time, I never act like a guy my age, and I've never really gotten along with people my age, male or female, I've managed to get some friends though, using an "act" of sorts..to hide my actual personality, most people just find my weird though (which I don't mind at all).
    They're are some days though, when I just think about wearing dresses, growing long hair, feminine stuff like that, and then their are other days, (although a bit rarer) where I actually act like a guy my age (14).
    99% of time, I am just completely annoyed at my genitalia as well, most of the time I just wish it wasn't bloody effing their.
    I have am very confused and I would really appreciate some help! (Oh and if it maters, I'm Bisexual)

-Thanks!
    -Pedro

2. Sebby45

Gender Pronoun:
    She
    Sexual Orientation:
    Straight
    Out Status:
    Out to everyone
    Hi Pedro,

I am no expert, but it seems to me that you could be experiencing a little bit of gender fluidity. At fourteen things can be extremely difficult to sort out. As for being transgender, that realization can take a good deal of thinking and sorting through.

My advice is to try and connect with people who are either gender fluid or transgender here on EC. Maybe you can start finding some answers that way.

Sebby45

3. FriendOfAquaman

Sobreda,Setubal,Portugal,Iberian Peninsula,Europe
    Sexual Orientation:
    Bisexual
    Alright thanks for your help.
    Is their any area on here for the porpoise of just meeting people?