1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

I don't know what I am yet

Discussion in 'Gender Identity and Expression' started by Haleabri, Apr 3, 2017.

1. Haleabri

I don't know where to start, really. For the past... long time I guess, I've been confused about what gender I am. I was born a female, but nowadays, I sometimes feel masculine, and then other times I feel feminine. On masculine days, I'll wear like a sports bra or something to flatten my chest a bit since I don't have a binder or anything, and on my feminine days, I'll just wear a regular bra and tshirt or whatever, but then what confuses me is what am I? Ive been looking up stuff and trying to do research on everything (I like looking things up) and all that blah, but what everything it's come down to is either gender fluid or gender queer. What differentiates the two? Both of them seem so similar but so different and I'm so confused. I only just started to question if what I was doing was normal, and idk but I'd like to try and pinpoint my gender as something so I'm not so confused about myself.

#1 Haleabri, Apr 3, 2017
    Last edited by a moderator: Apr 3, 2017
  2. Harjus

Gender Pronoun:
    He
    Sexual Orientation:
    Bisexual
    Out Status:
    A few people
    You can be extremely masculine and be a girl. Labels don't matter that much. Just do your thing. Be hairy if you want. Do stuff you want do if it doesn't do more harm than good. Being a gender nonconforming individual is not normal but it's not wrong either. You do you. Labels are just labels. You can express yourself and not limit yourself on being masculine or feminine every day if you don't want to.

You can be queer happy genderfuck and just live your life without labels that are not so solid anyway. You can invent a new word if you want to but the main point is just to live. You can play with gender roles a lot and have fun. There is nothing wrong with that.

If you are anxious about your body and want something done you have to think more about it. Is it body dysmorphia or dysforia? Things are good if different bras can work. Relaxed gender nonconforming folks are the best people to be around really.