1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

How I feel more masculine

Discussion in 'Gender Identity and Expression' started by Casey221B, Apr 17, 2017.

1. Casey221B

Recently, I got a (probably fake) leather jacket. It reminds me of something Jess from Gilmore Girls might wear, so for some reason I feel more masculine when I wear it. It's strange.

2. MichealStrider

There are certain things that may trigger inside your mind what you feel is masculine. I agree with the fake that leather jackets are the fucking bomb, and make people feel masculine. When I think of leather jackets I think of Greasers. So It isn't really that strange that a certain cloth item makes you feel masculine. I have an old pair of army boots that make me feel masculine as hell, So it really isn't that strange

3. JKCLC

Gender Pronoun:
    They
    Sexual Orientation:
    Bisexual
    Out Status:
    A few people
    I have a lot of things I do that bring my masculinity out stronger and just help me feel like I'm expressing myself better, but they might not work for everyone. For some reason, wearing combat boots is one of those things, even though anyone can wear them, guy or girl. I have never owned a leather jacket, but just imagining myself in one already makes me feel better, bahahaha. So now I want one.

4. Bobsleigh1

Bobsleigh1 Guest

Mmm leather jackets... good stuff. Just wearing jackets in general makes me feel more masculine for some reason, maybe 'cause they give a little more bulkiness to a person's shoulders and such. And combat boots are the only pair of shoes that i ever wear lol.

#4 Bobsleigh1, Apr 18, 2017
    Last edited by a moderator: Apr 18, 2017