1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

I think I'm either trans or agender

Discussion in 'Gender Identity and Expression' started by MaoKingofcats, Apr 18, 2017.

1. MaoKingofcats

Gender Pronoun:
    Other
    Sexual Orientation:
    Bisexual
    Out Status:
    Out to everyone
    At first I thought I was trans but now I'm not so sure. It's like I love male pronouns, they them is alright but I feel the happiest when someone uses he/him for me, she/her are the ones that make me both annoyed and weirded out like when someone uses them for me I just want to say please don't use she/her for me. I don't really know how to describe what I mean when I'm weirded out I just get uncomfortable, I guess? I like to wear androgynous/male clothes as they feel like me. I feel happy when I wear those and not so much when I wear girly clothes. I just feel like I'm forced to wear them if that makes any sense? I'd love a male/masculine body and I'm indifferent with my female body though so shrugs. When I used to go to church, I had to wear dresses which was the worst experience ever for me. I didn't like how others complimented me like pretty, cute, and calling me she/her. I just wanted to get out of there as I just didn't like being called by pretty or cute. At first, I thought I was just a tomboy that wanted others to compliment me by how cool I was but I kept getting awkward when others referred me with female pronouns even when I stopped going to church.

2. Worker Bee

Gender Pronoun:
    They
    Sexual Orientation:
    Other
    Out Status:
    Out to everyone
    What gender if any do you feel inside?

3. Sebby45

Gender Pronoun:
    She
    Sexual Orientation:
    Straight
    Out Status:
    Out to everyone
    I can identify. I am in the same bind. I don't think I am completely trans...but I don't feel like a woman either. Tomboy is the best I can come up with right now, because it expresses part of what I feel. I like male pronouns, and hate female ones. There are days when I can't stop thinking about gender. And there are days when I don't see myself as anything more than a human being that needs to be taken care of. I hope that makes sense. In any case, you are not alone in figuring this all out.

Best Wishes,

Sebby45

4. MaoKingofcats

Gender Pronoun:
    Other
    Sexual Orientation:
    Bisexual
    Out Status:
    Out to everyone
    Hmmmmm I'm unsure but I don't really feel anything inside. I just feel like me but it's neither masculine or feminine.

---------- Post added 19th Apr 2017 at 03:54 PM ----------

Ahhh okay! Thank you at least I'm not the only that's feeling this :slight_smile: