1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

How to meet girls??

Discussion in 'Gender Identity and Expression' started by janeausten, Apr 19, 2017.

1. janeausten

Sexual Orientation:
    Questioning
    Good evening all,
    I'm a closeted bisexual girl looking to meet other girls and am not sure how to meet people as I live in a small town and am nervous about using online dating?

2. Rickystarr

Gender Pronoun:
    He
    Sexual Orientation:
    Bisexual
    Out Status:
    Some people
    Online dating in awesome. I met my fiancee on ******* and we've been together almost five years. I believe she was the first/only girl I actually met in person on there.

3. Daydreamer1

Gender Pronoun:
    He
    Sexual Orientation:
    Other
    Out Status:
    Out to everyone
    Check out sites or groups that cater to your interests. If you like movies, see if there are film groups in your area. If you like music, maybe meet people at venues to support local artists. If making an offline leap felsa took stressful, there's always online :slight_smile:

4. KitSylph

Out Status:
    Some people
    If you can find any near you, queer events and queer groups might be a great resource--if not to find a partner directly, then at least to connect with some local lesbians and bisexual women who might have other good local suggestions.

Are you anywhere near Halifax? This page https://www.autostraddle.com/queer-girl-city-guide-halifax-nova-scotia-180007/ is four years old, but has some specific advice. It particularly recommends The Company House. I hope that helps!