1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

gender identity issues?... please help

Discussion in 'Gender Identity and Expression' started by pansexual poet, Apr 26, 2017.

1. pansexual poet

Hi.. so.. I just really feel uncomfortable with identifying as a female. I do have days where I feel super feminine but this is mainly when I'm in little space (ddlg) and want to wear "girly" things to feel cute. I have so many mixed feelings because I feel right when I bind using sports bras but other days I like that my boobs are larger. I identified as fluid for a while and use they/them pronouns amongst my friends but I don't know if I feel that's right. I like to just say I'm genderqueer or non-binary but I don't know. I'm also a bit confused with what androgyny is.. I feel happy when people think I pass when I bind and make my hair appear shorter but I like being seen as a girl. all I know is that my pronouns being she/her upset me so greatly and ive never felt "like a girl" they/ them pronouns are so much better. i have also considered changing my name from alyssa to alex but i just dont know everything is so confusing. :confused::icon_sad:

2. Dyan

I'm very confused myself. But have to keep up a very not confused face in public. I feel like a man almost always. It started out as a little joke I used to tell myself. That was years ago. The joke became something serious the more I fit in with the boys. I don't feel girly, but my body type is so feminine. It's easy to feel confused when you're thinking of yourself as a guy and then, shit, I don't look the part. I have been playing the part for a long time so it's easier for me now. But when I'm with people I feel comfortable with, that I'm close with, I can be as much myself as I wish.

That part was... just me letting out my own problems, sorry. Maybe you'll find something useful there. To address your issue, all I can say is go with your gut. If genderqueer feels right, then go with that. Not sure there's a rule book on all things queer yet, doubt there'll ever be one.

3. Zoe Izumi

Gender Pronoun:
    She
    Sexual Orientation:
    Other
    Out Status:
    Some people
    I'm not sure I have the same view on "little space" as you since my view of it is more from a AB/DL point of view, but there is such a thing as being a "sissy" where even the most masculine guy ever would still be feminized.
    Note that sissy is used as a descriptor here, not an insult.

So it is still possible to identify more male than female, but still like very feminine or "girly" things when in little space.

Also, I'm not sure what "ddlg" stands for.

#3 Zoe Izumi, Apr 26, 2017
    Last edited: Apr 26, 2017
  4. I'm not 100% positive on this so don't quote me but I think it stands for daddy dom/little girl??

5. RileyWeaves

Gender Pronoun:
    He
    Sexual Orientation:
    Other
    Out Status:
    Some people
    I believe so. Everything I found online suggested as much (but I haven't done an in-depth research project on it or anything, just some google searches).

6. Zoe Izumi

Gender Pronoun:
    She
    Sexual Orientation:
    Other
    Out Status:
    Some people
    sounds like it may be similar to AB/DL then. at least to a degree.
    AB/DL is Adult Baby/Diaper Lover for those who don't know.