1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

I just want to be a guy.

Discussion in 'Gender Identity and Expression' started by Ramlethal, May 8, 2017.

1. Ramlethal

Sexual Orientation:
    Questioning
    Then I wouldn't have to hurt and everyone around me would be happy. Tell me what I must do to succeed? :icon_sad:

2. quebec

Moderator Full Member

Gender Pronoun:
    He
    Sexual Orientation:
    Gay
    Out Status:
    Some people
    Ramlethal....I'm no expert on trans issues. But I have been following a trans youtuber for several years who I think would really help you. You can see his early posts where he sounds just like your post and then you could watch as he goes through the whole process to where he is today...it's amazing. You could learn a lot about the whole transition process because he talks about all the things that he went through and how to get things done, what order, which things are hard and which are easy....check him out, you won't be sorry!!(!)

youtube channel: TheRealAlexBertie

Good Luck.....David

3. BradThePug

Gender Pronoun:
    He
    Sexual Orientation:
    Bisexual
    Out Status:
    Some people
    As hard as it may be, you have to do what is going to be best for yourself in the long run. Trying to fit into the mold of what others want us to be really can hurt us in many ways. Your body is your body. People may not agree with what you do to it, but that is on them and not you. You are not reaponsible for how others feel.