1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Weird dream

Discussion in 'Gender Identity and Expression' started by Liz Hope, May 8, 2017.

1. Liz Hope

Hello, it's been a while since i've came here.
    This night i had a disturbing dream and it felt like i had it in the past, but maybe not. I don't know if it means anything but...
    I had my chest open in the middle, like it was about to disintegrate, at first they were strings connecting it but later in the dream it was just an open chest and i was realy scared and i remember thinking in the dream, maybe it's linked to my gender identity and my maybe represt feeling of wanting a woman chest. I don't know, i just wanted to share that. Thank you for you time :kiss:

2. Crisalide

Gender Pronoun:
    He
    Sexual Orientation:
    Bisexual
    Out Status:
    Some people
    I've experienced that I often dream things I've been obsessed over during the day (exams, people...) Gender questioning can be a phase of intense focus all the time on one single issue. So that your mind might want to start questioning even asleep xD
    Try to have one or two hours of relax before sleep, in which you promise yourself that you'll be thinking something else entirely, maybe reading a book or watching a movie. Like erase gender questioning for those two hours. I don't mean repress, just... forget for a while, be free like a bird.