1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

confused.

Discussion in 'Gender Identity and Expression' started by elboman, May 11, 2017.

1. elboman

hey so first of all I'd like to apologize for any further mistakes or if my sentences make no sense but yeah.
    I've been question my gender A LOT and yeah i don't know really; like i know im not cisgender but after i cant figure it out I've passed from bigender to genderfluid to transgender to transmasculine and now i'm like maybe i'm nonbinary? and well i suck at explaining how i feel but if anyone could help me figure it?

2. Secrets5

Gender Pronoun:
    She
    Sexual Orientation:
    Bisexual
    Out Status:
    A few people
    Could you describe your dysphoria to us? That would help us figure it out with you.

3. Worker Bee

Gender Pronoun:
    They
    Sexual Orientation:
    Other
    Out Status:
    Out to everyone
    What do you feel inside? I identify as agender as I don't feel any gender.

4. elboman

well its actually pretty hard to explain because i do not experience much dysphoria like yes i do cry about my body and i want to be on testosterone but i don't know if i really want bottom surgery but i kinda want top and well i have mostly dysphoria in public places when i have to talk or if people call me by she/her or girl. and yeah i don't know i suck at explaining

again i suck at explaining my feelings... but i don't know i kinda feel like boy or neither? would you want a bigger explanation?

5. AlexJames

Gender Pronoun:
    Other
    Sexual Orientation:
    Straight
    Out Status:
    A few people
    OP you phrased it so well. All i can articulate is that i have never felt like i was 'one of the girls' but beyond that, i can't put words to anything. I am comfortable with my body so i'm not trans. Its all on the inside, that's it. I've always felt like there was a metaphorical wall between me and pretty much every other girl i went to school with growing up. And with all these labels its confusing. I mean what does it even mean to feel like a girl or a boy or somewhere in-between?

6. Secrets5

Gender Pronoun:
    She
    Sexual Orientation:
    Bisexual
    Out Status:
    A few people
    Gender isn't really a "feeling" of being something, but the ''feeling'' of not being. So cis girls don't ''feel'' like a girl since her female body is right, but a trans boy would ''feel'' that his female body is wrong. It's more about the harmony/discord of the body than the ''feeling''. Although it's not to be confused with hating it sometimes (such as a girl on her period).

If you could have any sex parts you wanted, what would you choose?