1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Why do i feel people dislike me?

Discussion in 'Gender Identity and Expression' started by Zoneingout, May 14, 2017.

1. Zoneingout

I'm almost at wits end when it comes to communicating with the LGBT community I don't know if I'm doing something wrong but it definitely seems like I'm always doing something wrong. I don't know if it has to do with my personality or something entirely different but it's either I'm angering somebody and if I'm angering people I still don't necessarily understand the situation or why that even happened.

because when I do talk about it with the person I have angered it never seems to make sense as to why they're upset. maybe it's something to do with my bad communication skills but if I even start to talk about my bad communication skills then I'm automatically for some reason creating an excuse so I stopped mentioning it.

though I don't even think it has to do with my communication skills half the time because if it did I wouldn't be still having this problem because iv'e done a lot of work on my communication and nothings improved.

Maybe it's because my viewpoints are very different from the typical person and I have been told that several times maybe it's because my viewpoint are seen as something negative I'm not quite sure, or maybe it's something else entirely. to get to the point I don't exactly know why people seem to not like me they never admit to me that they don't like me, but they'll say it behind my back or if they're not doing it behind my back then later in my life they finally admit it to me and by that point everything is going wrong anyways and it's kind of pointless from that point on because the issues have already happened.

and by the time they tell me they know it's over anyways . I always get blamed no matter what so maybe it actually is my problem I don't suspect it being completely them anyways. so I'm sitting here writing this and for once in my life I'm going to just be brutally honest and ask people and hope that there is somebody out there who has the decency to be completely honest to me back.

people can probably look back at my posts or look at how I communicate with other people and figure it out or at least that's what I'm hoping. because I honestly want to know what is it about me or what I say to others that makes them not like me? I'm asking out of pure curiosity because at this point I'm confused I've tried everything I possibly can to create better outcomes and it still hasn't changed.

I don't exactly know what to do anymore other than ask and if that doesn't help the situation then I don't exactly know what will. I hope I can figure something out because I hate that I just want to have decent conversations with people and make friends and no matter what I do I just cannot seem to make friend without a negative outcome.

#1 Zoneingout, May 14, 2017
    Last edited by a moderator: May 14, 2017