1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Denial and other crap

Discussion in 'Gender Identity and Expression' started by Quak, May 16, 2017.

1. Quak

Like TBH I don't even know what to do anymore. In my last three posts I've accepted that I identify as genderqueer but now, like, I feel like I'm transgender. The only reason I identified as genderqueer (bigender, specifically) was because I wanted to retain this idea of partly conforming with what society would expect from a male, but I realized, fuck society. I know for a fact I'm a girl and I know for a fact that I'm not a boy. The only thing is, I'm going to an all boy's school next year, so I'm kind of fucked. :/ But who cares I'm irrelevant. lol

- Samantha <3

2. Zoneingout

I don't think iv'e read your posts but i hope you don't mind me asking do you know if your family is supportive of the lgbt? Or someone inside your family who may be supportive?

3. Quak

My family is in a weird position.They definitely sympathize but my mom has told me that she's fine with LGBTQ people as long as I'm not like them (but holy shit guess what I am). I also have a shitty relationship with my mother (she was rely neglectful and just... D:slight_smile:.

- Samantha <3