1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Nobody! can tell you who YOU are but you can

Discussion in 'Gender Identity and Expression' started by Zoneingout, May 23, 2017.

1. Zoneingout

Iv'e seen a lot of posts with people asking others if they can tell them weather or not they are transgender or non binary. And i completely understand the want for someone to make it easier and just tell you exactly what's happening. But there are so many genders to use and people are very different from one another that also means how we express ourselves in the world depends on who you are as a person. Nobody can reach into your mind and "know" out of thin air if you're transgender or non binary. It's a journey you have to travel.

If people went around saying what gender others where people would likely end up even more confused or maybe even upset because it could be completely different then what someone suspects it may or may not be. I just felt like saying, the struggle to figure everything out is long, scary or maybe short for some people but it doesn't mean you won't figure it out when you're young you have to learn things to understand them first and this is sort of how that works accept, deep inside you probably already know and understand you're just trying to put it together to where it makes sense to you instead.

It may seem to hard to ever figure out, but it's not and you'll get there
    a lot of people have been in your place where you're at this moment and has probably thought and had similar feelings. People can give advice people can try and share experiences but even the people who do this for you at one point probably where the ones asking for help and looking to understand themselves also, so no you're not alone.
    And given time and thought you'll come to figure yourself out also. Find as much advice that helps nothing wrong with advice, i just felt like speaking up about the question that seems very constant and that's "Am i trans, Am i Gay, Am i non binary" and the list continues and to that i'd say maybe, go explore.

2. Kodo

Gender Pronoun:
    He
    Sexual Orientation:
    Gay
    Out Status:
    Out to everyone
    Well put.

3. Mihael

Gender Pronoun:
    He
    Sexual Orientation: