1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

More Gender Options

Discussion in 'Gender Identity and Expression' started by xxAngelOnFirexx, Nov 21, 2007.

1. xxAngelOnFirexx

I know i'm not the only one questioning my gender here. My sis showed me this article about gender identity. it showed the term 'genderqueer'. i'd heard it before but had no idea what it meant. according to this magazine it means "someone who identifies as neither man or woman."

which sounded perfect to me!

it also it said transgender meant: someone whoes gender identity doesn't match the gender given at birth. it can be any gender on the spectrum.

transsexaul means: someone whose gender is the opposite as what they were born as.

well i know now for me that i finally feel like i have a group to belong too. one that i can write down and tell friends about. i hope this info is helpful and a quick reminder or lesson for anyone questioning or just not sure what that terns mean.

2. CrimsonThunder

What a weird word.

Well if your happy thats good. :thumbsup:

3. Proud1p4

Proud1p4 Guest

i don't think it's weird at all, as long as your happy and not blowing up children or something, you could identify as a chimpanzee and it'd make sense to me :icon_wink .