1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Questioning Gender

Discussion in 'Gender Identity and Expression' started by Witchcraft, Jan 16, 2012.

1. Witchcraft

Witchcraft Guest

I have tbh been questioning my gender identity for quite a while now, but I have never really been sure of who I exactly am and Ive thought about it alot recently especially now since Ive been talking to someone who has also been having gender identity issues (my boyfriend) and I think I dont exactly want to be male, but I dont want to be female either, not even somewhere in between, I think I might be genderless. I have read up a bit in this stuff and I think maybe I'm agendered perhaps Neutrois which means I want to get any physical properties of myself removed that would define me as a male(hmm I hope my wording of stuff made sense). I dont exatly like being male that much and I think I rather be genderless, I dont know I dont exactly feel male but I dont feel I want to be female. For the past few years Ive though of myself as homosexual male but Im not exactly sure if thats what I want. Sorry Im just very confused atm.

2. Hexagon

Hey. Yeah, I've heard of neutrois - I considered it myself when I was questioning.

Anyway, the way I see things, it means two bad things. If you want to transition, you'll never be able to go stealth. And pretty much everywhere in the world, you won't be able to receive medical help, you won't be able to change your legal gender.

And then good things: if you are neutrois, then you'll be becoming who you're meant to be and sorting your life out, and thats the most important thing.