1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

3 months transition photos

Discussion in 'Gender Identity and Expression' started by DhammaGamer, Jul 9, 2012.

1. DhammaGamer

Hey everyone. So friday I will be 3 months on hormone replacement therapy. MY hair is still super super short and taking forever to grow, but things are moving along nicely. I posted some new photos to my profile. Just wanted to see what everyone thinks and if anyone has some tips for me.

:slight_smile:

2. Aldrick

Oh my goodness! You look beautiful! I also think you look fantastic with short hair (though my opinion is that most women look better with short hair).

If I had to make any improvements on your hair, I think I would focus a bit on your hairline, so you might need it a tad bit longer. Look at this image as an example. See how it breaks up the hairline? That's what I'm talking about.

When it comes to hairstyles you really have to focus on the shape of your face, the type of hair you have, and your hairline. That's really the key for both guys and girls.

...wow. I think I just channeled my inner gay there or something. :lol:

Anyway, congratulations on starting your transition. You look fantastic. I can definitely see the sparkle in your eyes. (*hug*)

3. DhammaGamer

yea, my hair is a constant source of aggravation and depression, im hoping it gets better soon

4. Aldrick

I understand the feeling. I *HATE* my hair as well, and every new style I've tried just hasn't been... me.

I envy women when it comes to hair and clothes. They seem to have so many more options than men. :lol:

Although, you look great. There is no need to be depressed. It's just hair, it grows, I promise. (*hug*)

5. IrisM

(*hug*) You look really good. I'll be ecstatic if I look half that good when I start my transition.

6. Black Cat

Gender Pronoun:
    He
    Sexual Orientation:
    Gay
    Out Status:
    Out to everyone
    You look fabulous :grin:

Just curious, but why is your hair a source of and depression for you? Because its shorter? Personally I (like Aldrick said above) find women with short hair to be incredibly sexy. It's the one of the few things that can make me see a woman and really look at her.

But overall I think you look great! Your happiness shows, even in the photos. Best of luck with the rest of your transition! :slight_smile:

7. Deaf Not Blind

ok so now find perfect haircut for me!

8. DhammaGamer

Thanks everyone, all your comments mean a lot to me. Love you all <3