1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

I'm A Bit Curious About My Fluidity...

Discussion in 'Gender Identity and Expression' started by BoiGeorge, Mar 9, 2013.

1. BoiGeorge

BoiGeorge Guest

I've recently come to the conclusion that I'm not a lesbian, after 2 years of arguing that I was. I have found myself being sexually attracted to boys recently as well. I have strong romantic feelings as well as sexual feelings for girls, and sexual feelings but not so much emotional feelings for boys. What would you call this?

I appreciate both genders for different reasons. I would marry a man because I like the security both physically and financially a man provides. I dont have strong romantic feelings for men but there is sexual attraction there. I would marry a man mostly to be financially stable and to fall pregnant and have a baby :slight_smile:
    I would marry a woman because I have strong romantic feelings for girls as well as sexual attraction. I wouldnt feel as financially and physically secure with a woman but I would be in love with her.

What orientation would you call this? I tend to fall for the person, not the gender, but I DO appreciate them both in different ways.

2. Tatertot

Florida. I wish. >< [Sadly, I live in Michigan]
    Exactly how I am. Although sometimes I can be romantically attracted to boys. I go by Pansexual, I guess. Pan meaning 'all'. This means that you can fall in love, and see yourself with anyone, really. Girl, Boy, Trans, Agender, etc.. I fall in love with the person, not the gender. Just as you have stated. :3 Feel free to read my 1 blog entry, to see how I identify myself. If you find that you're the same way, Pansexual seems to be the right title for it I believe. ^^