1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Some Gender Identity Stuff too, It's Confusing XD

Discussion in 'Gender Identity and Expression' started by CheshireSmile, Mar 17, 2013.

1. CheshireSmile

Sexual Orientation:
    Questioning
    Out Status:
    Not out at all
    Since joining not all that long ago, I've found I've actually gotten MORE confused about my sexual orientation. Basically going from thinking I was bisexual to having no freaking idea. XD

I'm female. Have always considered myself a female and never even really had the thought of being transsexual cross my mind. Until recently. Lately I'm back to always wearing jeans, loose fun graphic tees, got my long hair cut to about chin length, and have been getting along with my guy friends more than my girl friends. I really like being "one of the guys," but I still don't think I'd ever want a sex change or anything. I like acting like a boy, that's always been my personality, but I'm also still content with actually being a girl.

However even though I'm content with being a girl, I don't generally get along with girls. I can not for the life of me get along with the "popular" girls at my school and I hate being "girly.". But then just to complicate things more I think I'm attracted to girls too. It's like I prefer the company of guys and could see myself in a relationship with a guy but then when a cute guy I had a crush on tried to kiss me I pretty much ran away and I don't generally like the company of most girls but then find the thought of being the "guy" of a relationship with a girl really appealing too.

I don't really know, but I figured I'd let that all out and see if anyone got what I was saying.

Anyway, I'm not really worried or stressing about it like I was before EC, which is really nice. I figure it'll make sence in time, I'm still only 14, but it would be kinda nice for me to figure it out it sooner than later. XD

2. MadraRua

This is almost exactly the same as me except I'm thinking I might be some kind of grey-a :/. I'm mostly fine being female but go back and forth between guy and girl if that makes sense. Cool to see all these awesome people on here :slight_smile:.

3. GiddyGreen

Out Status:
    Out to everyone
    Well how you present and your actual gender are different. Everyone has a style they feel comfortable with. You're probably just butch, or a tomboy. And getting along with your gender doesn't really have much of an effect either. I have trouble getting along with girls too. xD Girls are just... difficult creatures. Though You're pretty comfortable with who you are, yes? Enjoying your lady parts and womanhood? I'm sure with being transgender you would have a different feeling about all of that.

I can understand the intense questioning. This is really confusing stuff! xD