1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Dealing with Dysphoria!

Discussion in 'Gender Identity and Expression' started by jackram, Mar 17, 2013.

1. jackram

Hey all, I need some advice from my fellow trans* people (or anyone who has advice for me). I've been feeling incredibly dysphoric lately in terms of my body. I like makeup, but I'm too afraid to wear it because the thought of looking feminine terrifies and disgusts me. I can't stand my chest, and I hate that I have to bind. I wish I could just cut off my boobs and be done with them! >___< I am just so frustrated, what do I do?

2. GayJay

Hey,
    I totally know what you meen. I wear make up sometimes when I have spots on my face, and eyeliner cause I'm into all that guyliner stuff. But others think its cause I'm a girl, fustarating to say the least.
    And with binding, I put the. Binder on then never want to take it off cause I will have too see when I do, and I can't evem wear it for a while now as I've worn it too much and its hurting me a lot to keep wearing it!
    Dysphoria is harsh, but I think all I can say it does get a little easier as time goes on. I think the more you accept your body doesn't match the more you will be okay with it, but you'll never be totally comfortable. Knowing I will start transition soon deffo makes me feel better soon.
    And as for other people, the more confident you are as a male, the more they will begin to see you as a boy/ man (I don't know how old you are)
    Unless you prject your confidence and male vibe people are gonna see you as femmine, it sucks but...
    Hope that was in some way helpful.

3. Transience

Some guys wear makeup, and identify as manly. a number wear nail polish too. Just rock it :grin:

4. AshesofAshley

(*hug*)I hate my chest and arms due to me being MTF, and everything male disgusts me. All I can do is be me in private and I still have loads of trouble with Dysphoria. Best of luck sweetie.(&&&)

5. Winfield

Sexual Orientation:
    Bisexual
    Out Status:
    Some people
    sorry ive got nothing to say... i was just curious what Dysphoria is...

but reading these posts, i can not relate to what you ladies and gents are going through but it must be painful... hope you guys find happiness soon :eusa_pray