1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Fluid sexuality?

Discussion in 'Gender Identity and Expression' started by Eatthechildren, Mar 19, 2013.

1. Eatthechildren

I think my sexuality may be a little fluid. I feel "Bi" most of the time, but sometimes O have periods where I'm only attracted to one gender. I've had moments where I can only imagine myself with other genderqueer people, and this afternoon I could only imagine myself with a girl.
    I also know for a fact that from ahes 11-13 I was ONLY into girls :stuck_out_tongue_closed_eyes: Funny that

2. GiddyGreen

Out Status:
    Out to everyone
    You sound like you've got a fluid sexuality to me.
    A sexually fluid person can be interested in men one day, but that doesn't mean it's true for the rest of their lives or even for the rest of the week, really. It's a bit of a difficult concept because we're in a label-based society here and your attraction is changing. There may be a place where you finally identify as one of the more prominent sexualities (Bisexual, homosexual, ect) Though you may not. Just know that a fluid sexuality is still a sexuality in the end. c:

3. Ianthe

You are 14 years old. For now, I think it's reasonable to just let yourself like whomever you like. Maybe keep a journal documenting your feelings. Then you can see what the pattern is. That's not to say that you can't know at your age, just that it's also fine if you don't.

If you are also unclear about your gender identity, keep in mind that some people find it difficult to sort out their sexual orientation while they are still feeling unclear about their gender identity.

4. Kyubi

I'm fluid at times but I identify as bi...theres never a moment where I'd refuse some action lol

5. ChromeNerd

Out Status:
    A few people
    My sexuality was very fluid when I was about your age. Right now things are calming down for me. Maybe the same thing will happen to you.