1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Is it possible I could be a bisexual transgender instead?

Discussion in 'Gender Identity and Expression' started by Musician, Mar 29, 2013.

1. Musician

I'm confused. Since I was a teen, I had this fantasy that turned me on incredibly. I fantasized about a girl eating me out. I just had this fantasy again, and now I'm questioning whether I'm really gay. Maybe what I need to be attracted to girls is to feel like a woman, that somebody is grabbing my breasts and giving it to me inside my female genitals. Also, I really think I am also attracted to guys, but for this reason. Or is this common among gay men? Though I don't mind women giving it to me at all. I'm confused.

I think what I'm asking is, is it possible to confuse a new-found sexual orientation with gender identity?

#1 Musician, Mar 29, 2013
    Last edited: Mar 29, 2013
  2. Alyssum

Hmm.... That actually describes what's been going through my mind a lot lately. I'm definitely attracted to men but only sometimes can feel something for women, and I've been having that same thought that I might not be able to overcome my insecurities about myself when being with a woman, so I might just have to be really comfortable in my own skin for it. There is some evidence that seems to back this up for me. And I'm a MTF too, if that wasn't obvious. Coincidence?

Have you had transgender thoughts before?

3. Musician

I have. It wasn't a fantasy I totally pursued, but I loved the idea of being a lesbian back in the day. I openly admitted that much in high school to myself, and maybe some friends. It was something I found quite hot. I had no idea about crossdressing or anything like that back then, in my naivite. I thought it was something gay people did, but of course, I know better now. I'm still confused.

4. AshesofAshley

I wondered that same thing for a long time. I like both men and women. I am sexually attracted equally to both, but I am only romantically attracted to women. It took me a while to figure that out, but the truth is I'm a woman who prefers women to men. I can have sex with either, but I can only feel emotion with women. It's still a bit confusing to me, but time will unravel all these hidden curiosities.

Like you I used to fantasy about being a woman and having sex with women in my younger years. Fantasy enough to orgasm to. So like I try to tell people, don't worry about labels so much and just go with the flow. Go where the wind takes you.

5. opti

completely different view here, im not attracted to men at all really. theyre just not as clean, sexy, compassionate. i been so depressed i lost my sex drive, i havent had sex since may of last year. dont get me wrong i tried and she was attractive but i just wanted to cry (but i feel like crying most of the time except usually when i am myself). i dream so vividly, i dont dream about sex i dream about love and being happy, then i wake up and sometimes it takes a little to realize which is real...