1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

comfortably numb

Discussion in 'Gender Identity and Expression' started by opti, Mar 31, 2013.

1. opti

idk i just started today so positive i went and got a new wig i love it.. did my nails n got all pretty. i felt so right so happy i was dancing and obviously new avatar lol im so tired but i cant sleep. its just a lot... idk what to do there isnt much of a plan anymore just a struggle and when it comes down to it i still am alone. i need the job cuz i need to money to survive but i want to survive as myself *sigh*

2. Gen

Gen

Oh, dear. I dont have much advice, and truthfully I dont know how much there is to give, but I feel like you need a hug. (*hug*)

I cannot speak specifically on what you are going through, but from my experiences with difficult times I've learned that they never seem to go away by themselves. The faster you gain the strength and motivation to overcome your obstacles, the less time you have to waste suffering. I do hope things start to turn around for you.

3. Rachyl

Rachyl Guest

Oh. Hon. I do so understand. I do. I came out on Facebook, of all the places. Because I just got so tired of constantly pretending to be what my body shows, when I know I am not. Buying a wig, and getting your nails done, are great steps to help control your dysphoria. I got my ears pierced too. lol. ouch. I just bought an epilator to start removing the hair of this body. ok. OUCH! But hey, I was always told it's a pain to be beautiful. :wink:

You will survive as yourself dear. Trust me, everyone tells me it just takes time. and I always complain that I am tired of waiting. I want to transition now. ugh. But anyhow. Yes it will take time but we will get there hon. We will. Just keeping hanging in there dear.

(*hug*):kiss::kiss:

4. opti

thanks funny how facebook(and work) are only places im not out. posted a new pic album tonight tho idk:icon_sad: