1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

It was a joke to them, not so much for me

Discussion in 'Gender Identity and Expression' started by Ruby, Mar 31, 2013.

1. Ruby

Sexual Orientation:
    Bisexual
    Out Status:
    A few people
    So I've felt increasingly male the past few days and somehow today I brought it up at home with my family. I said something to the effect of, "I'm a guy sometimes," and my family had a lot of fun with it. I was jokingly called 'brother' and even 'son' this made me so freaking happy. I want to be called these things, even if it was a joke to my family it made me happy. I'm starting to wonder if maybe I'm not meant to be male because I prefer being called things like brother, son, he and young man. I like picturing myself flat chested, muscled and male. I can't see myself in the future because I just don't know what's going on with me. The fantasy when I'm male, tt makes me happy. Even when I am fairly happy being female I just feel so...vulnerable. I don't know it might be a passing phase but right now I'm being far more comfortable being a guy then a girl. I just don't know right now.

2. Toneth

Gender Pronoun:
    He
    Sexual Orientation:
    Gay
    Out Status:
    Out to everyone
    it is very possible that you could be trans, but take time to explore it in depth with yourself before you make any hasty decisions, but no matter what happens, you are still you, no matter what people say, just be true to you :slight_smile:

3. BiSexualRainbow

Sexual Orientation:
    Bisexual
    Out Status:
    Some people
    Don't give up, you will find who you are. You are a very strong person.

4. WhiteRaven

Sexual Orientation:
    Bisexual
    Out Status:
    Out to everyone
    Aye, I know it can be hard sometimes, but don't give up, don't jump to conclusions and take your time to investigate your feelings. Maybe let it sink in for a while. If something cannot let me go, not even after a long time, that's for me often a sign that it REALLY matters. (I'm someone who very quickly gets an obsession or interest in something, but when I don't really care it drops back to zero pretty quickly)
    Good luck bro! *hug* You're not alone, remember that!