1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Queer

Discussion in 'Gender Identity and Expression' started by Eatthechildren, Apr 4, 2013.

1. Eatthechildren

I've identified as Bisexual for a long time. Just over a year and a half. And most of the time, it fits. I love it. It's an important part of my identity. I also use Pansexual, because I like having more than one label for my sexuality, but I don't feel as emotionally connected to it. It's taken me about three years to accept myself.

But, as I've explored my gender identity, I've come across the word "queer" more and more. And I think it fits better than Bisexual "Attraction to more than one gender" or Pansexual "Attraction to all genders". Because bar one or two crushes on boys, until I was around 12, I was only into girls, and did briefly identify as a lesbian.
    Right now, I've come to the conclusion that my attraction to girls and non-binary people is more or less permanent (I think in the last two years I've had about four days of only liking guys), but my attraction to men waxes and wanes. Which makes me unsure if I should identify as bi :s

2. stuffiscool

stuffiscool Guest

I don't know if this would help, but...

3. Winfield

Sexual Orientation:
    Bisexual
    Out Status:
    Some people
    i like tranny's pre op with boobies ... arent i bisexual?

4. BoiGeorge

BoiGeorge Guest

I like pre transitioned transboys! A LOT! :grin: I like girls, transboys and sometimes boys. I call myself bisexual but it doesnt seem to fit