1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

my story

Discussion in 'Gender Identity and Expression' started by MyGirlyCloset, Apr 11, 2013.

1. MyGirlyCloset

Sexual Orientation:
    Questioning
    Out Status:
    Not out at all
    So this is my first post on EC, I am just looking for support and conversation with like minded people going thru similar things as me =). Alright so where do I start , I guess it all begin when I was around ten or so. I was getting into my moms clothes and trying on everything that i possibly could get my hands on. As the years progressed I had just assumed that I was a crossdresser and nothing more but over the last 5 years or so the feeling and urge to be more has been on my mind every day. I find myself at times completely daydreaming about being a full woman, I have clothes and wear them bc it feels right to me, not bc it turns me on, i love cute clothes too, id like to think I have some fashion sense haha. Is anyone else out there like me?

2. Jinkies

Gender Pronoun:
    She
    Sexual Orientation:
    Bisexual
    Out Status:
    Out to everyone
    Sounds like the typical transsexual story to me. Yeah, there are plenty of people here who've gone through the same thing. I know JSnow just got the "go ahead" to transition (If I'm wrong, please do correct me, Jsnow) and there are several head members who I believe are in the same boat. So yeah, lots of people with the same story. Or at least a similar one.

3. MyGirlyCloset

Sexual Orientation:
    Questioning
    Out Status:
    Not out at all
    Its good to know that Im not the only one =)

4. Niko

You're definitely not alone. (*hug*)
    I'm opposite of you, but our stories are similar nonetheless. :slight_smile:

5. MyGirlyCloset

Sexual Orientation:
    Questioning
    Out Status:
    Not out at all
    Awe yay :slight_smile:

6. Valkyrimon

Gender Pronoun:
    She
    Sexual Orientation:
    Other
    Out Status:
    Out to everyone
    Yep, we're over here in the UK too! :grin: Welcome and I hope you enjoy your stay ^__^

7. opti

its so hard because everyone is so different. some people knew who and what they wanted to be there whole lives and hid it... some ppl have to search hard to figure out who they are and what they like. everyones struggle is so different. yet we have a lot in common.
    my best advice is research
    documentary series such as "my transsexual summer" and info websites were like my support.. youtube has a million different instructional vids on make up, voice, anything you need to know lol..

the biggest problem i face is we are so misunderstood. society tends to despise us or look at us like objects (sometimes of lust, sometimes of hate)
    for example if u put up a personal ad looking for strictly love you would most likely get a whole bunch of creeps and inappropriate pics and reactions

another good source is local lgbt groups (not always available everywhere but it doesnt hurt to make a drive to catch one and feel better)

stay strong be yourself everyone is different welcome to ec

8. MyGirlyCloset

Sexual Orientation:
    Questioning
    Out Status:
    Not out at all
    Thanks for the response! And I often go on youtube and check out everything from HRT to SRS to FFS and everything in between, I'm just glad to have found this site where I can talk about it with like minded people :slight_smile:

9. SpitfireXSoarin

Gender Pronoun:
    She
    Sexual Orientation:
    Bisexual
    Out Status:
    Out to everyone
    Hi, I'm a trans girl too. I dressed in my moms clothes also, but I've always been scared when I did. You're not alone at all. Nice to meet you!

10. MyGirlyCloset

Sexual Orientation:
    Questioning
    Out Status:
    Not out at all
    Nice to meet you too :slight_smile:

11. nikom87

This is really well put. There is no wrong way to be. Any way that you are feeling is okay, and don't let anyone make you feel like you are less than, because there is no such thing as not being "trans enough".

Welcome to EC (*hug*)

12. Oddish

Oddish Guest

Same over here!

There's a quite a few fellow trans* people here who share similar experiences; you aren't alone at all. Welcome :slight_smile:

13. June Cleaver

Hello and welcome! I also am trans M to F and also wore mom's dresses, makeup, and had a passion for her high heel shoes and fur coats. In my case the gay world has always shunned me. It took me to 40 to find out about trans people because I have only fit into the straight world who dubbed me gay. I shure wish I could have transitioned when I was young enough. I not only love womens cloths, but I love jewelry too. I am passionant about pieces with big stones, pink gold, and pearls. I thought I was a girl until around 5 or 6yo when mom caught me putting on her makeup on and she told me I was a boy like dad. I still forget until I see my reflection or get called Mr, he, or sir. Ugh, I hate that! I am sure you can relate. June

14. MyGirlyCloset

Sexual Orientation:
    Questioning
    Out Status:
    Not out at all
    I guess with a name like June Cleaver you would have to like pearls :slight_smile:

15. June Cleaver

Oh they are my favorite. So simple, but so elegant! If only I looked right to wear them every day.... June

16. MyGirlyCloset

Sexual Orientation:
    Questioning
    Out Status:
    Not out at all
    Well they are for special occasions :slight_smile: