1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

I want to be a boy's girlfriend?

Discussion in 'Gender Identity and Expression' started by gibson234, Apr 12, 2013.

1. gibson234

Gender Pronoun:
    He
    Sexual Orientation:
    Bisexual
    Out Status:
    Some people
    I'm a gay man and when I do get into a relationship with a man (hopefully), I want to be his girlfriend if that makes sense. I want to be treated as if I was a girl in the relationship and sometimes I have (good) dreams where I'm a girl having sex with a guy. I would want him to hug me and be the emotional one in the relationship. Is is weird to feel this way? Does anyone else feel like this?

2. LD579

Well... Some of the things you describe can be accomplished by being a guy. Perhaps you might want to reevaluate what your conceptions of gender are (I could be on the wrong track here).

For example, guys can get hugged by their boyfriends. Guys can be emotional in relationships (in fact, they should be). Guys can have doors held open for them by their boyfriends.

Basically... If you whittle it down, do you think you want to bea girl, or something that's not entirely a guy? If so, then there are elements of transgender / gender identity stuff that you'd be dealing with. Since you mention this only in relation to relationships, it may just be that you feel (subconsciously) that girls can be treated very nicely in relationships (Which is true, but it's also untrue. It really depends on the people involved).

Guys can be treated like how girls are treated in relationships, too. I guess that's what I'm trying to say =)

3. Snyder

I understand what you mean. Lots of people, guys and girls, want to be little spoon. It doesn't have to do as much with gender identity as with wanting to be held by someone else. Having said that I'm not precluding that you might by trans. You just have to figure out for yourself if it's just waning to be the little spoon or if it's more than that.

4. Pret Allez

Gender Pronoun:
    She
    Sexual Orientation:
    Bisexual
    Out Status:
    Some people
    No, that doesn't sound weird at all. I feel the same way, often times.

5. MyGirlyCloset

Sexual Orientation:
    Questioning
    Out Status:
    Not out at all
    I feel the same, but I believe that I am trans. :slight_smile:

6. Winfield

Sexual Orientation:
    Bisexual
    Out Status:
    Some people
    i always thought that when two guys or chicks are in a relationship, one is the guy and the other is the girl...(not physically)

like one does the guy stuff and the other does the girl stuff... i know where your coming from but i dont know how to word it... ive never been in a relationship with another guy so i wouldnt know but when people were to tell me that theyre gay and dating.. i normally ask so who's the guy and who's the girl? (alot of straight people think that too)

ill shut up now before i confuse someone or press someone's buttons..

7. Hefiel

I get what you're saying as a fellow bottom. If you're only thinking about being a girl in the context of a relationship, and not thinking about being a girl all the time (like Transgender or Transsexual), then it might just be that you want to be very submissive, and you've attributed that aspect to woman rather than man, which could explain why you'd imagine yourself as a girl. I've imagined on a few occasions being a girl just for sex with a guy, but the thought of not having a joystick anymore convinced me otherwise. With that said, you can pretty much do all the things you mentioned as a male, you'll simply be playing the submissive role in a relationship (bottom).

8. June Cleaver

Being trans, I am a woman. Therefore I could be nothing less than the woman in our relationship. Yes I play a stereotypical 1950's style housewife to Mike. After all that is who I am. It is heaven to me. If it is your dream, then set your sights and get it. I will tell you that you will have to target the type man looking for a girl. Therefore you will have to be better than the real women out there which is not too hard these days. Good luck! June

9. If I was to be in a relationship with a guy, I'd like to be treated like that too. I want someone who's taller than me and things like that. So I understand where you're coming from! :stuck_out_tongue_closed_eyes:

10. greatwhale

Gender Pronoun:
    He
    Sexual Orientation:
    Gay
    Out Status:
    Out to everyone
    I knew a guy like that, he wanted to be treated like a woman. It almost turned him off when I told him I was versatile and could bottom too!

Nothing wrong with that, as there is nothing wrong with assuming any definite role in a relationship...

11. Bobbybobby99

Bobbybobby99 Guest

I have to say that I would also prefer the more feminine role in a relationship, rather than the masculine, by typical definitions of the word. I would like a guy who is a bit more muscular and tall than me, and a bit more dominant to be honest. I also have dreamed of being a girl when having sex, so you are not alone. I would, however miss my (!!) so I don't think I fall into trans. However, since I just barely and I mean barely began puberty and can't even, well, produce semen, who knows. (!)

12. Elena

Sexual Orientation:
    Lesbian
    Out Status:
    Out to everyone
    I'm female and feel better in a 'boyfriend' role. I'm perfectly fine with my female body and everything, honestly I prefer this a lot more than actually being a guy, so I'm definitely not transsexual... I just like being the masculine one in the relationship (altough I don't even look completely butch, just sort of androgynous). It's got more to do with the relationship dynamics than sex itself though, at least in my case.

13. LesbianKitten

I recently fely sort of the same way, I want to be a girl's boyfriend, it's not weird and you can do that without the transformation or you could cross dress, I will be honest I have dreams where I am a guy having intercourse with females. I will be honest I am still confused myself, but I hope everything works out and you find the answers to what your searching for :slight_smile: :hug: