1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

im not sure what im ment to do

Discussion in 'Gender Identity and Expression' started by unknowingbi, Apr 14, 2013.

1. unknowingbi

ok so ive know i was into guys since about the age of 10 and ive know i have like the look of the male body but i could not rap my head around the thought of being with a guy but about 2 years later i started realising that i could be with a guy and the thought was becoming more real but i was to scared of what everyone was saying and stayed with girls but about a year ago i thought i was transgender i had all the same feelings as what other people did i mean other transgender people and i felt the same way about my body i wanted to be a girl i wanted to look like one and i wanted to just feel like myself after 6 months of this and coming out to people the feelings faded and i came to terms with being a guy but i still knew i liked guys. this year i started going out with this girl i really like and its been almost two months and ever since we started going out ive been having this urge to be with a guy not just physically but emotionally. i find that when me and my girlfriend are making out its like a chore theres no emotion to it from my end i just dont feel anything and saying i love you doesnt feel like anything its just words and ive been having sexual urges for men all i want to do is be with a man but i dont want to hurt her so im just not sure what to do and my family is a reason why i cant be with a guy they would be negative towards it and push me away so if possible help would be nice but yer thnk you if you read this :help::tears::confused::icon_sad:

2. Cougar

Cougar Guest

A. Your questions about your gender identity will get more answers if you place them on a forum for transsexualism.

If you transition from the male to the female gender you will still be interested in men; if you look for a description of your preference of men the gender-independent term is ANDROPHILE (A person, of any gender, who loves men, or who is sexually attracted to men, Wikipedia).

B.
    This seems to be the real problem. You are GAY but you don't know how to proceed because your family would do everything to prevent that. That is not an unusual situation at all, just read this forum!

It seems that the best way to solve your problems is the acceptance of your homosexuality and to go the first steps to enjoy the joys of it.

If everything feels right with your male gender once you lead a gay life there will be no need to look into the gender issue in more detail.

Why gay and not bisexual?

If you feel nothing when you are together with a women than you are simply not sexually interested in women, and thus not bisexual.

A forum like this one is the right place to look for 'first aid'. Your age is not obvious, perhaps you are still very young and may need more help that empowers you to get your will.

Feel free to share more information about your situation so that the readers can understand better how they can help you.

Relax, there will be a solution for your problem! But your parents will have to learn a lot! :icon_wink