1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

sex as a man...?

Discussion in 'Gender Identity and Expression' started by singingbird, May 1, 2013.

1. singingbird

Sexual Orientation:
    Bisexual
    hi everyone,

i struggle very roughly with the gender aspect. I'm biologically female but I feel unhappy with my body. I never liked my breasts and my vagina. It's like a pain to watch. Now some new thing happened, i've heard guys speaking about them having sex with girls, and i started to become envious of their capability of having penetrative sex, is this normal? now I tried scissoring, and it really turns me on, but the stupid thing is, is that I really, wish I could have sex like a biologically man, is this normal please tell me i'm not a freak..

Do more trans men have this???

My girlfriend btw is trans also, and she wishes for the same thing, but then the other way around.. lol, she wants to be having sex like a woman,we're a funny couple.

2. Rae

Rae

Sexual Orientation:
    Bisexual
    I want to have sex as a cismale too, and I identify as a transman. I think I could live with having lesbian sex, but the thought of getting penetrated in the va-jj disgusts me. I would like to penetrate, or be penetrated via anal.

Since I'm deep in the closet about being trans, I can only get straight guys, and they go for the va-jj as the main thing to have sex with, so I avoid a relationship. And it wouldn't be fair to them to lie anyway. Well techniqually lesbians are there too but I have a problem falling for women. I just want the sex. I wouldn't want to decieve them either.

If you identify as a trans guy, then it would be pretty normal I think.

3. singingbird

Sexual Orientation:
    Bisexual
    okay so you actually have the same thing. good that i am not alone. i feel very weird and deeply ashamed. by the way, a relationship is okay as a woman with a girl, believe me. it's great! you should not avoid relationships because it's beautiful! but of course it's up to you. love is amazing.

yeah i identify as a trans guy, but i am afraid of the transition, it's very scary because now i'm seen as a woman , and i know how to pick up that role, i can be sensetive and guys mostly treat me gently, it's weird but i like how women can ask for help and stuff, but within i'm a guy but maybe a woman also, i could be gender queer, but still i really want sex as a man, it's gross but i want a penis. oh and i don't like my breasts.

4. Rae

Rae

Sexual Orientation:
    Bisexual
    I think I'll wait with a relationship :slight_smile:.

I don't like my boobs either, but they are not the thing I'm mostly disphoric about. i actually don't know what I'm mostly disphoric about. Maybe my ass and tighs, since they makes it hard to pass. but i train to make my body more masculine.

I have never been the type to ask for help, so being a woman really does nothing for me. I try to not need anyone, and sometimes I actually take it too far XD.

I'm afraid of transitioning too. Can't help you there :/. Sometimes I doubt if I'm a woman trying to be a transguy, or a transguy in hiding as a woman... But thinking logically, I probably am a transguy.

5. WhiteRaven

Sexual Orientation:
    Bisexual
    Out Status:
    Out to everyone
    Whoah! You sound really a lot like me bro! :O
    I thought it was just some weird fluke when I was younger, but 'normal' girl-guy sex (with me being the girl) scared the living daylight out of me. I used to have these super freaky dreams where I would have sex like that or get raped (okay, I sound like a creep like now, but this is something I've NEVER shared with anyone... I'm so ashamed of it), and it would feel like torture. Totally horrible. Even when the guy was being really nice, which usually wasn't the case, it would FEEL like rape, and I would feel all sick all over me.
    But when I imagine myself having sex like a man, with penetration and all, I actually feel excited and turned on.

I used to think I was a perv, or just hungering for abuse, how strange it might sound, because of the dreams. (maybe I WAS, actually! I just 'wanted' my female parts to be violated, in a very creepy and horrible way... whoah!) And that 'being scared of sex' was normal for a teenage girl. But I still feel like this (no more rape dreams tho', I changed them for man sex dreams. Much better. MUCH!). I considered being asexual, but I do actually feel like I want to have sexual contact, and I like all the 'other stuff', EXCEPT having a dick stuck inside my... down there. S:

And yeah, I am pretty sensitive, emotional, chatty, etc. too. Maybe I acquired those 'skills' or 'traits' from being a female for so long, I dunno... but I don't know if I could survive in the much more competitive 'male world'. I'm really a softie...
    I'm suspecting I'm (mainly) gay though (like, more gay than bi, but still a bit bi), because when I look at attractive guys or girls, the guys almost always get 80% of my attention. But if it's something I DON'T feel like, it's a straight girl.

6. Exoskeleton

I've dreamed of that, too.

Now, I'm not opposed to sex with the parts I was born with. I like to feel good, and however wrong that thing in my pants may be, it sure feels good. But boy do I wish I had a penis. And boy do I double wish I could have sex with it. But my biggest penis romance is definitely with peeing while standing.

I'm really envious of cismen all around. How simple my life would have been if I was born as I was supposed to be, you know?

But I'd hazard to say that your desire is pretty normal. No worries.

7. Ettina

Out Status:
    Out to everyone
    From what I've heard, most trans people would rather imagine having sex as their true gender, instead of their natal gender.

8. Caudex

Caudex Guest

I'm not even trans, and I wish I could have sex as a woman, so I guess it would be normal for trans folks.

9. WhiteRaven

Sexual Orientation:
    Bisexual
    Out Status:
    Out to everyone
    Yahooo! Peeing while standing! :grin:
    Oh yes, that would be a dream come true. Lol, I envied men for being able to do that almost all my life XD

But then think of this; if you had been born a cisman, would you still care? Then you wouldn't think about it, and you wouldn't even KNOW how lucky you were and complain about daily stuff like ANY other cisman or woman.
    I sometimes think for myself that I have been born totally disabled, but magically recovered, which makes me a lot happier with myself (which is completely healthy and functional. Except for a few allergies), it reminds me that even though it's the wrong gender, it could always been worse! Disabled/blind/deaf/you name it AND trans, namely. Or having bad health in general, and not being allowed to take T from your doc.

Well, sorry, I know this doesn't help... and I wish to be born a cisman too. Yes, then I wouldn't care and not know how happy I should be, but then I could at least spend my energy on other things, and not feel like shit about something so fundamental (for most people) all the time.

10. Exoskeleton

I see your point, Raven. That's probably a healthier way for me to look at things. Instead of "I wish gender was a non-issue for me like most people, so life would be simple." I can think "Isn't life all the more grand when I had to fight to get it?"

11. Ettina

Out Status:
    Out to everyone
    I would just like to point out that disability is probably not as bad as you think it is. Most disabled people I've met would reject a cure if it was offered, as would I.

12. drwinchester

drwinchester Guest

Yeah. See, for me, I guess I don't mind having a vagina or being the submissive one in the bedroom- I just hate the idea of actually being a girl when I do it. So yeah, it's okay to feel like this and it's okay to be trans*. Join the club, man. :wink: