1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

How do I clothes...

Discussion in 'Gender Identity and Expression' started by confusedperson, May 13, 2013.

1. confusedperson

Sexual Orientation:
    Lesbian
    Hi,
    I am in still young in my journey of gender dysphoria. I started to discover it about 7 months ago. I am at the stage where I would like to start wearing girls clothes again (I'm biologically a guy). I haven't been able to wear girl's clothes since middle school when I was roughly the same size as my older sister. I want to do this as kind of a affirmation of my feelings to see if this is what I want. I was wondering if there is any advice on how to go about obtaining clothes, and possibly if I should maybe come out to a friend about my gender dysphoria, so that I have an actual person with me?

2. Argentwing

Gender Pronoun:
    He
    Sexual Orientation:
    Bisexual
    Out Status:
    Out to everyone
    Coming out's not a bad idea if you trust your chosen friend very deeply. Every little bit of support helps.

And a trick I've seen to buying things that would otherwise give you weird looks: buy/bring a birthday card with it; you'll be able to convince anybody it's a present for someone else. :grin:

Congrats in taking your transgenderism head-on. Hope you find something really cute to wear.