1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Dysphoria - will I be single forever? Gay ftm

Discussion in 'Gender Identity and Expression' started by Ashton, May 23, 2013.

1. Ashton

So I'm hoping to start T within a year, but I'm really worried about starting because I'm convinced that I will never ever find a partner. Being gay and trans is so shit /: I'm convinced I will never find anyone and it's making me consider just going back and pretending to be female again. Has anyone else experienced this/what do I do?!

2. PurpleRain

Skyrim... I have no life, and enjoy it. :D
    Gender Pronoun:
    She
    Sexual Orientation:
    Questioning
    Out Status:
    Out to everyone
    Every day... It's terrifying... My girlfriend left me for another guy when I came out to her and she always said she'd love me no matter what and that she was a bisexual so... It definitely puts a downer on the whole thing... The thing to do though is remember that there is someone out there for you. It may not seem like it, but someone will love you... If you ever need to talk to someone you can talk to me hun, I know how it feels to think you won't find someone... (*hug*)

Plus I saw your pictures and you're a very attractive man! I know that someone will see the same thing and sweep you up fast! :wink:

#2 PurpleRain, May 23, 2013
    Last edited: May 23, 2013
  3. confuzzled82

Gender Pronoun:
    She
    Sexual Orientation:
    Bisexual
    Out Status:
    Out to everyone
    I'm certain you'll find someone. And, except for things like a one night stand or similar, people don't really care whats in someone's pants so much. There's much more to male, female, or any other gender than that. In your pictures, you look younger. You've got a long life ahead of you, plenty of time to find that special someone to settle down with.

4. Daydreamer1

Gender Pronoun:
    He
    Sexual Orientation:
    Other
    Out Status:
    Out to everyone
    Keep your head held high, my friend. You'll find someone. I'm pre-everything and since coming out I had an amazing boyfriend who is now one of my best buddies. He was surprised I was trans, but he accepted with arms wide open. You just need to have a little faith and hope because love will find you in the strangest of places. For me, I met him through a friend on BlogTV. You just need to give things a little time because it does so many wonders.

If you ever need to talk, I'm here.

5. Hexagon

There are people out there. I'm struggling with this myself right now though. However, I don't think anything is worse than going back and pretending to be female.

6. drwinchester

drwinchester Guest

Struggling with this right now too. I think the best advice I can give right now, considering I'm currently single, is that there will be someone out there. I mean, I saw your pics. You're definitely not going to be single forever. :wink: As long as you're confident and patient, you'll meet Mr. Right. :3