1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Confusion that I want gone!

Discussion in 'Gender Identity and Expression' started by Goodnyte, Jun 3, 2013.

1. Goodnyte

I have no clue where to start. I have a few other posts about this but I have decided to throw those to the wind. They don't exactly convey everything right.

Anyways, I'm 14. I originally thought I was pansexual, then I realized, I have never felt a sexual attraction towards anyone. Zip, none, zero! I don't get it. I thought that i would have by now. I don't expect lust, just a sexual attraction. I have never, ever felt any. Maybe I'm too young. I don't know, but it confuses and frustrates. Don't get me wrong, I have had crushes before, but yeah. Maybe if I formed an emotional bond, I might. But that I'm not sure of that. I haven't tried to get close to anyone to see. I hate being close to someone.

I started questioning again because I was scanning through this forum and saw a bunch of other threads with similar things and I just got to wondering. I said I was pansexual before because I could go with anyone. I just want love. I could care less what gender or sex you are. I don't care. That is what made me think pansexual. I'm not sure because of the whole no sexual attraction thing.

I know I'm not asexual, so don't say that. Sex is a yes. Not now, I'm only 14, I'm talking about in the future.

I don't know anymore. I was thinking you guys could help me with this. You guys are always supportive and give great advice. I hope you can get me out of this haze of confusion.

:help:

2. Martjain

Okay, I'm not a demisexual (Demisexual - AVENwiki) or expert but I would go for it. Cause you don't feel attraction to anyone, but you see sex as a possibility (ie you are not grossed out or feel uncomfy).
    Try to picture someone (male, female, trans, agender, alien, whatever you like). Imagine you are holding hands, cuddling, you trust him/her/it. Do you like it? Do you want that kinda relationship?

3. Goodnyte

I love that. I want to have a relationship where I hold hands and cuddle with my partner. That stuff I have been dreaming about. I want the intimacy, not exactly sex but intimacy (ex. holding hands, hugging, cuddling, kissing, etc)

#3 Goodnyte, Jun 3, 2013
    Last edited: Jun 3, 2013
  4. Goodnyte

Thank you for the links. I checked them out and they helped me out a bit.