1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Bisexual Male Wanting to become a woman.

Discussion in 'Gender Identity and Expression' started by NikkiNeedsHelp, Jun 3, 2013.

1. NikkiNeedsHelp

I am a 41 year old male and I've been cross dressing in private since I was 13 year sold, but many times I've been tempted and wanted to go out into public dressed as a woman, but in a way I've not been able to get much support or encouragement to do so, because the town I live in, I'm afraid that they would recognize me and would start embarrassing me and I'm also afraid and scared that rumors and word would get back to my family and I would not hear the end of it from my family or worse, my family and friends that I've known all my life would dis-own me forever. And in 2001, I come to find myself checking out women and men, watching them walk and looking at how good and delicious men are and what I'd love to do with them and to them sexually, and then a few months later, I found myself having sex with different men, a month to twelve men a in 6 months and actually loving having sex with men and women. And that is when I realized that I am not only bisexual, but I am a cross dressing male in private. No one knows about my sexuality or my cross dressing. I love my family, but the woman I am inside this man's body is wanting to come out so much, that for the past three months, I've been letting a little bit of my feminine side come out each week, just the little things. Like for example, shaving my legs, and all of the hair on my body. I've even started taking women's multi vitamins and since December of 2012, I've been letting my natural hair grow out long way passed my shoulders, so I can leave it down or put it up in a pony tail or get it permed, etc.

Can or would anyone please help me, in giving me some advice on this matter that I am having a problem with? To be honest with you, I am wanting to come out more as a bisexual woman and dressing like a woman, instead of a bisexual male cross dressing. I honestly feel that if I could find someone that is a passable transsexual, Male to Female, that would encourage me and support me in coming out more as a woman in public, I would feel a lot better and confident about myself.

Please would someone help this confused woman that is trapped inside this man's body?

Ps. I did not know if my post would be considered as a Gender Identity or a Sexual Orientation, that's why I just guessed at it and chose Gender Identity.