1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

bi-gendered?

Discussion in 'Gender Identity and Expression' started by Jordane, Jun 30, 2013.

1. Jordane

Sexual Orientation:
    Gay
    Out Status:
    Some people
    I was wondering what are the possiblities I could be bi-gendered let me tell you My story.

When I was younger I wanted to be a girl, I hung out with the Girls and even once told my grandma I wish I was a girl. Sometimes people would have a hard time figuring out if i was a girl or a boy and I've even been asked that before. I don't want to become a transexual not because I see anything wrong with them, but because it's not for me. I have always however identified with both genders. I feel like I can take on both characters and I don't have a problem with people seeing me one way or the other.

2. Just Jess

Hi Jordane!

It sounds like you definitely could be. Not everyone that has a gender mismatch decides they need to transition medically, so don't feel like there's any bar you have to clear.

There are a lot of people that feel like they're both, neither, or something else. It's a really hard thing to explain to people that have never felt a mismatch but I can totally get where you are coming from.

Just be you and do what it takes to make life make sense for you :slight_smile: I know it's probably not easy because gender lines are pretty hard to cross. But it sounds like you are a bold person who doesn't really play to other people's perceptions anyway.

I think it's just as natural as my identity too. You know there are some animals that spend time as one sex, and then mother nature kicks in and turns them into the other sex? Clownfish are one of those animals.

3. Unknown5

Unknown5 Guest

Thats Really similar to what I feel. But I have been terrified to accept that about myself.

---------- Post added 30th Jun 2013 at 09:03 PM ----------

#3 Unknown5, Jun 30, 2013
    Last edited by a moderator: Jun 30, 2013
  4. Jordane

Sexual Orientation:
    Gay
    Out Status:
    Some people
    Thank you both for your answers! I really do think that i'm Bi-gendered and I see nothing wrong with it! Thanks again for answering.

5. biggayguy

Out of curiosity, Jordane, do you present yourself more as a male or as a female? Because your profile says male gender and gay orientation. How do your boyfriends feel about your duel genders?

6. sguyc

try crossdressing.

7. Pret Allez

Gender Pronoun:
    She
    Sexual Orientation:
    Bisexual
    Out Status:
    Some people
    I feel pretty bigender actually. It's a legit experience.

I recommend crossdressing, because it's awesome and lets you play with gender.