1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

I feel like crap. I wanna die!

Discussion in 'General Support and Advice' started by Gazza123, Jul 5, 2013.

1. Gazza123

Gazza123 Guest

So... Long story

I was on a certain app chatting to guys. I use it just for chat, basically a boredom killer. I never go for a hook up. Anyways this guy messaged me and knew my name even thou it ain't on my profile. He said is name and if I fancied some fun... Then he said "wanna ride my...

You can probably guess the rest

I refused outright and was actually disgusted. So this guy had said we were/used to be friends and there is only one guy I know with the same that is gay and knows my name. So I messaged him on FB. We're not friends on it but I still messaged him.

"Was it you the messaged me on that app, I'm 90% sure" since he has messaged me before but this was many years ago.

Then he replied with

"No, I'm engaged, to be honest I forgot you existed m"

Then I simple went "I'm baffled, you the only ---- I know, sorry, congrats btw"

Then he replied with

"Please don't message me again"

I told him I don't use the app for that I just generally went Jeez! Sorry

Then he told me what if his partner had saw the message on his phone and to get a grip of my sexuality before messaging people which just confused me. Now I just wanna die.

I only wanted to find out if it was him cuz the message was disgusting and so out of character for him that if it was him... I would tell him how offended I was

This guy just overated and I just kept thinking that if you worried your partner is gonna leave if he finds the message then trust isnt there and you shouldn't be engaged.

2. gavguy

gavguy Guest

Trust is the key thing in a relationship, and he does sound like a player through and through.
    Ignore him he's not worth the time of day, instead concentrate your energy on finding happiness and you will soon forget what has happened.

3. I have two thoughts that I wanted to provide.

The first is to be more subtle the next time, and not volunteer more information than necessary to seek an answer. If the situation ever comes up again, ask in the most vague way ever: "Have you recently been trying to contact me?"

Second, he could be in denial. Since location-based mobile applications are much more anonymous than a popular social network, maybe he didn't want the conversation logged on the latter.

In any case, he's got his own life, and you have yours. You weren't ever really close to him in the first place, right? So dust yourself off and walk away.