1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Having a crush on a straight guy. Is he gay?

Discussion in 'General Support and Advice' started by heyguyz, Jul 6, 2013.

1. heyguyz

Sexual Orientation:
    Gay
    Out Status:
    A few people
    Hi everyone!
    Let`s start off with the fact that English is not my first language so there will most likely be many spelling and grammar mistakes etc.
    Ok, so I`ve had a crush a guy for around a year and a half now. Oh, by the way I`m 15... Okay, so he had never shown any intrest in me until this year. I need an advice on whether you guys think he`s bi. I`m gonna change his name to Chris and mine will be James. I`ll give you few situations that kinda made me think that he`s gay/bi.

1. Everytime when he sees me he always hugs me a very gay way...

2. He once got stuck some blu tack in my hair and a bit of my hair had to be cut out. He looked kinda sorry so he came up to me and said: I`ll give you a sorry hug James. I wasn`t really into it but he still did it. I didn`t hug him. He hugged me. He was like: `No James, hug me. Put your hands on my back.` So I put my one hand on his back and he was like: `No, use your both arms...` So I did and them he told me to hug him harder...

3. One day in engineering I was doing something I don`t remember what. Then suddenly someone hugged me from behind and said: `I love you James`. Obviously I knew it was Chris.

4. Another day I was really sad. We went welding to the college and he was asking me what`s wrong on the mini bus, all the time... When we went off the bus we pulled my arm and took me somewhere away from everyone. He was like: ` James, please tell me what`s wrong.` I was like ` Sorry, I can`t tell you. And he was like:` James, please tell me. I`m your best friend and if you tell me your life will become much better!` No, I did not tell him... I`m a dumbass. I think he was on about the face that I`m gay.

5. The other time in P.E. he kept hugging me ALL THE TIME. Literally, every minute or so. So when he hugged me I was like: What if I`m gay? He didn`t stop hugging me, he also didn`t say anything at all...

And one more question. Can anybody tell me why it is that straight guys/ girls always call me ugly. And gay guys say that I`m extremely cute. It`s really annoying and I don`t know what to think haha. And also, my crush is the cutest guy I`ve seen in my life, just thought I`d let you all know :slight_smile: Oh, and I`m in the closet...

2. Sardonic

I'd say you have very little to lose. He seems to be begging for you to tell him you are... just from the scenarios. Of course, I could be wrong. But #5...

3. LD579

I don't think we can definitively say whether he likes guys or not just from what you've told us. He seems really comfortable with you, regardless. If you told him, that might change a bit, but I'm hoping and thinking that it wouldn't change too much. In the long run, I'm thinking he'd be supportive and accepting. As for a short term reaction... it's hard to say. Do what you think is best, of course. You know your situation better than we do. I wish you the best =)

4. heyguyz

Sexual Orientation:
    Gay
    Out Status:
    A few people
    Thanks guys :wink: I think I really have nothing to lose except for my confidence :stuck_out_tongue_closed_eyes: I'll probably come out to him after holidays no matter what, just for fun. F**k it, I really don't want to regret that I haven't told him, at any point of my life :slight_smile:

5. charmander

First of all this might be weird to here but English was my first language but I'm still cramp at it and have to replace it with japanese so please pardon me if I do...

But it seems these feelings of his must be Fukyo waon ( I think the english is resounding in his head) It seems your constantly on his mind and yeah you ain't got much to lose so I say "Go for it!!" And hope for the best!

6. biggayguy

If you don't say something to him I think you will regret it. It does sound like he wants to be close to you. (The title of a song)

7. Sardonic

Tell us how it goes please, I have a good feeling about it