1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

What should I do?

Discussion in 'General Support and Advice' started by NouvelleVague, Jul 8, 2013.

1. NouvelleVague

Hi Guys :slight_smile:

So, I've been with my boyfriend for about 8 months now, but something feels wrong.
    I don't know if it's because I'm confused, and having another huge crush on one of my closest female friends... But sometimes, I feel like we're not eventually meant to be together. Sometimes, I feel like I'm not even that much attracted to him.

I can't figure out if I want to be with him because I'm grateful for his kindness, or that he's just too sweet, or why I even wanted to be with him in the first place. I wonder sometimes if I didn't do it to fit in the social model, and, well, I dunno, when I've got feelings, I just go overthinking, and can't figure out what to do :/

A little help or advice would be the most welcome.
    And I will hug you !

2. john1b1

john1b1 Guest

This is the sort of thing you have to ask yourself about, no one else can give you answers. Just take some time for self reflection, and really think about things. Maybe spend some time away from your boyfriend, and see how that makes you feel.