1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

What to do? What to do?

Discussion in 'General Support and Advice' started by SPIDER24, Jul 9, 2013.

1. SPIDER24

Out Status:
    Some people
    My sexual orientation has always been all over the place. Walking down a street that everyone is clothed (usually), for example, I always look at women's boobs and other parts and never give men a second glance. I'm just not interested in a man's eyes, hair, or trying to guess what he looks like naked. No, I'm not trying to hide anything, I've operated sexually in the straight world most of my adult life, it's just the way I think. But when it comes to looking at either gender totally naked and actually wanting to have sex with them, I only have eyes for cock. Of course, with all the other problems I have, this problem doesn't measure very high on my Richter scale, but it is an issue. Does anyone else have this really screwed up problem whose attire does not include a strait (minus the gh) jacket?

#1 SPIDER24, Jul 9, 2013
    Last edited: Jul 9, 2013
  2. justjade

Actually, yeah, I do the exact same thing you do. I only have eyes for the cock as well, but women look so good with clothes on. I think it has to do with the mystery. Women have become pretty good at suggesting what might be under their clothes and making that something look really good, but I am not sexually attracted to women. They're just not my cup of tea. I have been with them, and I don't enjoy it.

3. SPIDER24

Out Status:
    Some people
    I am considerably different than you because, at least in the past, I was extremely attracted to women sexually. I was married twice and screwed at least a dozen more. Before we were married, my first wife and I sometimes had sex five times in a night, then I'd go home and jerk off a few more times. I was insatiable. Then she had my daughter and I lost interest. The same thing happened with my second wife. Both marriages lasted 5 years. After that, I just played the field, living with this one for awhile and that one for awhile. Then, a disaster occurred. A systemic bacterial infection attacked my prostate gland and I didn't recover my libido for 10 years. At that point, by some quirk of fate, I found myself surrounded by nothing but gay men and for the first time in my life I considered the possibility of having sex with a man. It's been that way ever since. There are three reasons I can give you for this happening: first, I was desperate to have sex and it didn't matter who it was with. And yet, my first try at gay sex gave me the same romantic feelings I felt for a woman along with the sexual urges. Secondly, being in the exclusively gay atmosphere of the West Village (the Lavendar Ghetto still existed at this time) I felt as if I had permission to be gay. Crazy as that might sound, I seem to need the feeling that whatever I'm doing is socially acceptable; not by some arbitor of good manners or political correctness, but by the people that I'm with. My third possible reason for my behavior is genetic. My cousin Donald experienced the same metamorphisis and also found it impossible to return to straight sex after fathering five children. Trust me, if either straight or gay got inside my head, they'd think they were on some other planet. My motivations appear to really be out there.