1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

hair

Discussion in 'General Support and Advice' started by markosss, Jul 13, 2013.

1. markosss

hi everyone im 16 and i am very hairy...ok not very much but i have hair on my chaist.nobody from my age have except of me.next week i will go to the pool and i will feel very embarrasing.:rolle: what can i do?

2. LD579

You could either remove some of the hair, if you like, with scissors or a shaver or waxing or depilatory creams (If you do use these, be mindful of the instructions and follow them!), or you could just go as you are. You could wear a wet shirt thing (They're called swim shirts, it seems), as well. You don't have to be shirtless while you're in the pool, you know?

It shouldn't be a big deal to others, though. If you just went as you were, I think it'd be fine, anyways =)

3. Boyfriend

Boyfriend Guest

Sexual Orientation:
    Gay
    Wear it with pride! Some guys gave hair and some get it young, it´s cool. There might be some others just like you, or some that really like it. Nobody will hate it, that´s for sure, so why worry?

4. AKTodd

Yeah, what he said. Even if you're the only guy your age with chest hair, I flat guarantee that at least some of the other guys your age are envious of you and are wondering/hoping if they will get some.

Beyond that some people consider hairy chests (or hairiness in general) to be very attractive.

Finally, note that most (if not all) hair removal methods require ongoing maintenance at best and may result in uncomfortable stubble or bumps or ingrown hairs or irritated skin at worst.

I'd suggest just keeping it natural and going as you are.

Todd

5. leer

I would keep it for now see what happens after you go to the pool then decide .

6. Dublin Boy

Dublin Boy Guest

Sexual Orientation:
    Gay
    Some hair can look cool, especially the Treasure Trail on a Guy :stuck_out_tongue_closed_eyes:

7. Zam

Zam

Sexual Orientation:
    Gay
    Don't worry,I don't mind body hair,in some cases it can be really atractive.Its teh case for many other people.I am quite hairy myself,but only my legs... I dont plane to shave anytime soon

8. markosss

thank you very much guys you really help me:icon_bigg i will go as i am and see what happens.if they are real friends they will accept me..this is not something bad at all!thanks!!!!

9. Boyfriend

Boyfriend Guest

Sexual Orientation:
    Gay
    Glad we could help. Have fun!