1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

About my feelings and my crush?

Discussion in 'General Support and Advice' started by questionable, Jul 16, 2013.

1. questionable

Sexual Orientation:
    Gay
    I got a crush on this guy we are in the same class his only 4 chairs away from me in the front... We are pretty like close friends but our closeness isn't really that much like we talk lots and lots about something... I don't really know if his gay or not... But I think he is a bit gay or maybe bisexual cause he shows me signs that he could be gay or bi... Like he rubs his genital area or his penis onto someone's male ass he did it once on me but that was months ago already he also allowed me to touch his abs and lately he frequently uses the word penis and dick with a big smile on his face (that makes me wonder)...

I just want to ask some advices on how I could build our closeness or friendship even better (like we could talk much more longer on anything) he doesn't have any idea or he doesn't really know about my feelings for him, we always go to the movie together if we are not 3 or more people going to movies mostly only 2 of us. We watched Man of Steel together only the 2 of us it was fun I was really blushing or fantasizing when I was with him inside the cinemas (which I did not allow him to notice) He seems shy whenever I have the chance to sit next to him when he doesn't have a seatmate.... Maybe he'll stay on his chair for a few minutes then he would transfer maybe if his bored or if I don't really say any word or If I do not start a conversation about anything...

Any advices...?
    Any replies will be greatly appreciated. :lol:

2. ... sounds like all kinds of complicated. All I can say is that I don't really know, I'm trying to imagine myself in the same situation but to be honest I'm not sure if I would go through with it, but everyone's different so all I can say is proceed slowly and carefully. That thing he does with other guys, that could just be him messing around. I've had a straight guy in high school do something like that to me before, but it was just him being silly. Little did he know... lol Anyway, maybe just try to figure him out a little more, it wouldn't be worth it to put both of you in an awkward situation, especially in high school.

3. questionable

Sexual Orientation:
    Gay
    *Bump*

Uhm.. I'll just add some additional informations about him...
    We both got sexually abused when we were young and I notice that we act the same way especially when dealing with women it makes me wonder too
    We almost are similar to everything that we do
    But when he was abused he admitted to me that he "sucked it" once but of course I'm thinking that it had an effect on him
    We had the same history of how we met our gf's which is a long story...
    I'm also hearing rumors that his courting a girl from another school which on my opinion that the girl is not interested on him
    I also think his not interested too, because his not really that "hands on" on that girl
    By the way the girl is a close friend of mine so yeah I know that. :confused:

4. Well, given that, I'd say it's very possible that he's gay, but he may also be confused...

5. questionable

Sexual Orientation:
    Gay
    Ow and another thing.... He enjoys guys who sits on his lap and playing gay sex like for them its just a joke but for him I can see him enjoying.

For now, I'm still observing him(too much)

Thanks for your replies too. :slight_smile: