1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Feeling Kinda Meh Lately.

Discussion in 'General Support and Advice' started by Lostein, Jul 16, 2013.

1. Lostein

Lostein Guest

Not really sure how to explain it. Lately, I've just been feeling kinda meh. I haven't really felt up to doing much of anything. I usually blog daily, or do a photography project, or even run, but the past week I haven't really had any motivation to do anything. Any tips to get going?

2. CharlieHK

CharlieHK Guest

I have gone through the same type of thing before.

"If you're going through hell, keep going." -Winston Churchill

"Our greatest weakness lies in giving up. The most certain way to succeed is always to try just one more time." -Thomas A. Edison

"Be miserable. Or motivate yourself. Whatever has to be done, it's always your choice." -Wayne Dyer

"Either you run the day or the day runs you." -Jim Rohn

"Expect problems and eat them for breakfast." -Alfred A.Montapert

"Good things come to those who wait… greater things come to those who get off their ass and do anything to make it happen." - Unknown

"Life is like photography. You need the negatives to develop." - Unknown

"The biggest failure you can have in life is making the mistake of never trying at all." – Unknown

Sometimes motivational quotes get me going. Best of luck.

3. chrisV

i'm the same way right now. i know it sucks (*hug*)

4. Maybe it's just the way the stars have aligned, everyone seems to be like this right now. I'm feeling the same, especially today. Vibes are quite low at the moment.