1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Mother in hospital, girlfriend away

Discussion in 'General Support and Advice' started by Derpette, Jul 16, 2013.

1. Derpette

Hey guys, I'm kind of looking for some emotional support here. Today my mother went to the hospital for some check-up and she has to stay there at least till tomorrow, even though it's probably not anything serious, it kind of gets to me. Moreover, my girlfriend went away for like 2 weeks, she'll be coming back on sunday, I know it's not such a long time but missing my girlfriend combined with my mother in the hospital..I don't know who/what to think about first, that's all I wanted to tell you, I needed to write it somewhere down..and who else should I tell than people here on EC..thank you for reading

2. Paper Crane

Gender Pronoun:
    They
    Sexual Orientation:
    Bisexual
    Out Status:
    Some people
    (*hug*) I hope your Mum's ok. Maybe think about... bananas!(!) I generally read if I'm upset :slight_smile:

3. BelleLey

BelleLey Guest

Hang in there, i'm sure those two weeks will be over before you know it. Hope you mum's ok.

4. Boyfriend

Boyfriend Guest

Sexual Orientation:
    Gay
    Hi! Hope your mum will be okay.
    Sunday is coming closer every day... start to think of all the things you want to do once she´s back!

(*hug*)